|Mocha Peanut Butter Espresso Shake with Almond Milk and Flax |
Author: Lisa Douglas
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A healthy and not too sweet peanut buttery and chocolate smoothie with flax and a jolt of espresso.
- One frozen banana
- One scoop chocolate protein powder
- One cup Silk PureAlmond Vanilla Milk
- Two teaspoons ground espresso
- Two tablespoons natural peanut butter
- One teaspoon ground flax seed
- Couple ice cubes
- Couple peanuts for garnish (optional)
- Blend together all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a glass.
- Garnish with a couple peanuts on top (optional).
- Try not to lick your blender clean. (They make rubber spatulas that’ll help get every last drop out. Ahem.)
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2014/02/mocha-peanut-butter-espresso-shake-with-almond-milk-and-flax.html