|Updated Liquid Calm Recipe with Young Living Oils |
Author: Lisa Douglas
Lisa's new Liquid Calm recipe is updated and includes favorites like Joy™, Release™, and Cedarwood.
- 25 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Valor®
- 10 drops Vetiver
- 10 drops Grapefruit
- 10 drops Joy™
- 5 drops Release™
- 5 drops Cedarwood
- Fill with carrier oil
- Using a brand new or emptied glass oil bottle, start dropping the oil one-by-one into it.
- Most of the oils will drop just fine directly from the bottle, but you will need a dropper to use Vetiver, as it is really thick.
- Once all the oils have been added, add drops of a carrier oil like V-6 into the bottle until practically full.
- Secure the roller fitment on top, placing the top on it to snap it into place.
- (If you're re-using an old Young Living bottle, make sure it has the letters "Sb" on the bottom, so that the fitment can be used. Only "Sb" bottles are designed to fit the fitments.)
- Once secured with the fitment top and cap on, shake the mixture gently to combine all the oils.
- For the label, I used washi tape and wrapped it four times around to deepen the color. (You could use decorative duct tape cut in half lengthwise, too.)
- I then wrote the name in permanent marker and cut it to fit, placing it onto the washi tape.
- I secured the label (and also made it waterproof) by using scotch tape over top.
- Keep this and all oils stored tightly in a cool, dry, dark place and away from the heat or sun.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2014/06/updated-liquid-xanax-recipe-with-young-living-oils.html