|Ice Cream Birthday Waffle Sundae with Biscoff Spread #EggoWaffleOff |
Author: Lisa Douglas - CrazyAdventuresinParenting.com
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Celebrate a loved one's birthday with a fantastic start with these birthday ice cream waffles!
- Eggo® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Thick & Fluffy waffles
- Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas®
- Breyers BLASTS!® HEATH® English Toffee
- Biscoff Spread
- Chocolate Syrup
- OREO Cookies, crumbled
- Toast your waffle in the toaster until it's browned and somewhat crisp.
- Immediately move it to the freezer to cool down while you take out your ice cream to soften.
- Whip the Biscoff Spread around a bit, so it becomes fluffy and easier to spread.
- Once the waffle is sufficiently cooled off, place it on a plate (with a dollup of chocolate syrup on the plate to hold it in place) and spread the Biscoff Spread on it.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop half a scoop of ice cream from the Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas® and fill the rest of the scoop with HEATH® English Toffee; continue doing this until you've filled 3-4 scoops onto the waffle. (They mix together sooo well!)
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the ice cream, then sprinkled the OREO cookies on top.
- Top with your candle immediately and get ready to sing!
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2013/09/ice-cream-birthday-waffle-sundae-biscoff-spread-oreos-eggowaffleoff.html