|Slow Cooker Chili Tater Tot Hot Dog Casserole |
Author: Lisa Douglas - CrazyAdventuresinParenting.com
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 5 mins
Combining a chili cheese hot dog with tater tots with chili and cheese, this slow cooker casserole is fast and tasty on busy nights!
- large bag of tater tots
- 2 cans of turkey chili with no beans
- 6 all-beef hot dogs, cut up into bite-size slices
- shredded cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top before serving
- Place all the ingredients into the crock pot, mix well, set to low for 6 hours or high for 4.
- The tater tots will break apart as they cook, making it resemble more of a hash. (This is okay.)
- Stir every so often, to be sure everything is coated and cooking well.
- Serve by the bowl with sprinkled cheese over top.
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2013/09/slow-cooker-chili-tater-tot-hot-dog-casserole.html