Author: Lisa Douglas
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
This dessert-y breakfast would be a perfect brunch item or celebration for someone, don't you think?
- Eggo® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Thick & Fluffy waffles
- Couple teaspoonfuls of my Pecan Pie Topping per waffle
- Real maple syrup
- Additional pecans or whipped cream (optional)
- Toast your Eggo® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Thick & Fluffy waffle until lightly golden brown and crisp, but not overdone.
- Warm up the pecan pie topping in the microwave, stove, or in an oven safe container (if you use a toaster oven, like I do)
- Place a dollup of syrup on the bottom of the plate to rest the waffle into.
- Spoon the pecan pie topping over top, spreading it into each of the crevices (as little or a lot as you'd like, that's why it's handy to have this stuff on hand) :)
- Drizzle generously with real maple syrup and serve warm.
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2013/10/pecan-pie-topped-waffles-eggowaffleoff.html