|Chicken Bacon Ranch Cheddar Wreath |
Author: Lisa Douglas
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Bacon and ranch fans rejoice! This Pampered Chef remake includes cheddar, garlic, and bakes to bacon-y ranch perfection!
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough (we used Immaculate Baking Co)
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, chopped
- 8-10 strips of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp minced garlic (or a couple garlic cloves in the garlic press)
- ½ cup of mayo
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 3-4 tsps dry ranch seasoning
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the mayo, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning together to form a thick ranch sauce; add in all your ingredients together in a bowl while popping open your cans of dough.
- Arrange the triangles on the large round pizza stone as depicted in the photo below:
- You’ll want to use the Baker’s Roller to smoosh the creases together to lay the mixture upon. The triangles in the center will be overlapped and look a little crazy, but that’s alright, though.
- Use the medium scoop (the absolute best size for cookies, meatballs, and ice cream) to scoop the ingredients into the wreath.
- Next, braid the triangles over the mixture, overlapping each, while tucking them underneath until all the triangles are folded over.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (according to the directions) but I keep watch until the top of the wreath is browning slightly, the crescent roll dough is nice and puffy, and the mixture is bubbly and heated through.
- Slice and serve with the pizza cutter when somewhat cooled.
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2014/03/chicken-bacon-ranch-cheddar-wreath.html