|Chicken Broccoli Spinach Artichoke Wreath |
Author: Lisa Douglas
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
This remake of the Pampered Chef classic incorporates spinach and artichokes into this delicious dish.
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough (we used Immaculate Baking Co)
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped broccoli (I prefer cooked broccoli over raw, personally)
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup diced artichokes hearts
- 1½ cups diced/minced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic (or a couple garlic cloves in the garlic press)
- ½ cup of mayo
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tsps dill seasoning
- 2 tsps Organic No Salt Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- few sprinkles of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam your broccoli with a couple teaspoons of water in a sprayed medium sauce pan with a top on it until wilted.
- Chop the chicken, broccoli, and artichoke hearts with the food chopper, and mix all your ingredients together in a bowl while popping open your cans of dough.
- Arrange the triangles on the large round pizza stone as depicted in the photo below:
- You’ll want to use the Baker’s Roller to smoosh the creases together to lay the mixture upon. The triangles in the center will be overlapped and look a little crazy, but that’s alright, though.
- Use the medium scoop (the absolute best size for cookies, meatballs, and ice cream) to scoop the ingredients into the wreath.
- Next, braid the triangles over the mixture, overlapping each, while tucking them underneath until all the triangles are folded over.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (according to the directions) but I keep watch until the top of the wreath is browning slightly, the crescent roll dough is nice and puffy, and the mixture is bubbly and heated through.
- Slice and serve with the pizza cutter when somewhat cooled.
Recipe by Crazy Adventures in Parenting at http://crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2014/01/chicken-broccoli-spinach-artichoke-wreath.html