Chicken Broccoli Spinach Artichoke Wreath
This remake of the Pampered Chef classic incorporates spinach and artichokes into this delicious dish.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough we used Immaculate Baking Co
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped broccoli I prefer cooked broccoli over raw, personally
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup diced artichokes hearts
- 1½ cups diced/minced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic or a couple garlic cloves in the garlic press
- ½ cup of mayo
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tsps dill seasoning
- 2 tsps Organic No Salt Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- few sprinkles of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Steam your broccoli with a couple teaspoons of water in a sprayed medium sauce pan with a top on it until wilted.
Chop the chicken, broccoli, and artichoke hearts with the food chopper, and mix all your ingredients together in a bowl while popping open your cans of dough.
Arrange the triangles on the large round pizza stone as depicted in the photo below:
You’ll want to use the Baker’s Roller to smoosh the creases together to lay the mixture upon. The triangles in the center will be overlapped and look a little crazy, but that’s alright, though.
Use the medium scoop (the absolute best size for cookies, meatballs, and ice cream) to scoop the ingredients into the wreath.
Next, braid the triangles over the mixture, overlapping each, while tucking them underneath until all the triangles are folded over.
Bake for 25-30 minutes (according to the directions) but I keep watch until the top of the wreath is browning slightly, the crescent roll dough is nice and puffy, and the mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Slice and serve with the pizza cutter when somewhat cooled.