Spinach Balls (Can be Gluten-Free/No Carb)
Who loves spinach? Get ready for these delectable spinach balls recipe which can be made gluten-free, no-carb, and with the always tasty Great Day Farms eggs.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 frozen package of spinach 10-12 oz, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour all-purpose flour, or almond flour (for gluten free). You may need more depending on moistness of spinach.
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning oregano, rosemary, sage, thyme
- 2 Goldrich/Great Day Farms eggs beaten
- fresh ground salt and pepper
Whisk together eggs in a big bowl, season the egg, add in spinach, mix until well combined.
Add in shredded mozzarella, mix well.
Add in remaining ingredients, blend and mash completely.
Using a cookie scoop or teaspoon, form into small balls (the size of a meatball) on a sprayed cookie sheet or pizza stone.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Let cool for five minutes before serving.
Can be stored in fridge and served cold, or reheated again.