Low-Calorie Spinach Quiche
This quiche uses egg whites, turkey bacon, and a tortilla instead of a pie crust making it flavorful and less than 200 calories per serving!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla large enough to fit in a pie plate (I used "La Tortilla Smart & Delicious 100 Calorie Whole Wheat Tortilla)
- 4 slices Kraft Singles Fat-Free Swiss Cheese
- 6 slices Oscar Meyer Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon cooked crispy and cooled
- 2 cups All-Natural ready-to-pour egg whites (depends on side of pie plate)
- 1 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach you can choose to use fresh, too, but you'll need to chop it yourself and be sure to have 1 cup
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 1 tsp
- Mrs Dash Table Blend seasoning to taste
- Aluminum Foil
- Cooking Spray
Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
Spray the pie plate with olive oil cooking spray and place your whole wheat tortilla down.
Crumble 4 strips of bacon on top of the tortilla.
Lay slices of cheese lightly covering the bacon to allow the egg whites to go underneath.
Pour egg whites into the pan, enough to go up about 1/2 way.
Add garlic, Mrs Dash, and spinach, stirring around gently.
Add more egg whites over top, to fill almost to the top.
Top with remaining pieces of bacon, crumbled on top.
Lightly push the bacon into the egg mixture.
Bake until knife comes out clean, approximately 40-45 minutes.
Slice into 4 slices and serve with fresh fruit.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g