Shredded Taco Chicken Salad Wraps
Like eating chicken salad? Try this fun variation using leftover shredded taco-seasoned chicken mixed together these wonderful, flavorful ingredients for a different spin on the old favorite.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3-4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded taco-seasoned chicken already prepared and cooled
- 1 tbsp tbsp shredded cheese heaping tablespoon
- 1 tbsp tbsp cream cheese whipped is best
- 1 tbsp tbsp black beans
- 1 tbsp kernel corn already cooked
- 1 tsp jalapenos to taste, can be more or less
- 1 heaping tbsp rice cooked (optional)
- Optional additions - avocado green onions, fresh cilantro, crumbled bacon, pico de gallo or salsa
Lay your tortillas on a plate while mixing all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Using a tablespoon, spoon the mixture into the tortillas and roll.
Squeeze tortillas gently so mixture goes end-to-end.
Serve cold (as you would a chicken salad sandwich).