- List 5 things about yourself that are weird or strange.
- Post them to your blog.
- Tag 5 people by leaving them a comment on their blog or site
Ready? Set? Go!
“5 Things about Lisa that are weird or strange or…”
1. I live for my heating pad at the end of the day. Particularly, this beauty. It’s bigger than regular ones, you can unplug and wash, so there’s no annoying cover that slides and doesn’t twist or burn. It is hands down the best I’ve ever had (heating pad-wise that is, no worries honey!). I’m a heating pad connoisseur I tell you!
2. I’m a homebody. I love being home, I love my home, I love cleaning my home (I know, right??), decorating it, and just living in it and being there with my family. Not that I don’t ever go anywhere or do anything, cuz I do, I just love being there, you know?
3. I love to draw and paint, but don’t. I love to write poetry, but don’t. I love to dance, but don’t. There is a lot about my youth and early 20’s I no longer do. I have 5 children. There’s not enough time in the day/week/month/year.
4. I second Sherri here. I love doing paperwork. Of any kind. I’ll even volunteer for it (and do at the kids’ school).
5. I don’t like change. I’m a creature of habit. I like knowing what to expect, which is funny, cuz I used to be soooo spontaneous and still am, but cautioned in doing it. I just like habit, I like the fact that the gate guards know me, I like being familiar and having familiar surroundings. You know? That reliable corner deli with the best egg salad is what I miss from back home, the guy who, as he saw me in the door, would have my sandwich made for me by the time I got to the front of the line at the register.
So……now that you have discovered my weirdness, its time for YOU to fess up!
Tag, YOU’RE it!