Thank you so much to Susan at What Happened To My House for giving me this award, thank you Susan!!
Here is how the Brilliant Weblog Award works . . . The person giving the award chooses blogs that they consider brilliant in their content or design. In return, the recipient is expected to choose a minimum of seven blogs that they like. They leave comments on these blogs to notify the winners. They then post about receiving the award on their blog (like this) and list their choices with links. They also include a mention of whom they received the award and include a link. Pictures are great, but not necessary.
- My first award goes to Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing. I relate to her greatly on a daily basis, and feel inspired by her and her beautiful way of writing. She’s my hero (or.. is it heroine?)
- My second award goes to Heather of The Extraordinary Ordinary. I really like her blog. A lot. Only having just found her recently, I find when I read what she has to say, she makes me truly think, re-think and analyze myself.
- Mandy from Mommy Cracked . Adore her. Adooooooore adore her. ’nuff said.
- The ladies over at Happy to be at Home. Their site is right up my alley with recipes, advice and much more. Fabulous stuff, folks.
- Trisha and crew over at MomDot. Trisha’s vision with the website she offers has introduced me to many of the ladies you see listed here, many of the ones listed in my sidebar that I read daily, and she’s given me SO much blogging and spiritual fire, you just don’t know. I can’t say enough.
- Fellow military wife Emily over at Joyful Abode. She’s chock full of domesicity goodness and I love every millisecond of it!
- Michelle at the Burgh Baby. Found her long ago because of our joined love of the Pittsburgh Steelers (naturally) and often show my husband her blog. She’s smart, funny, and has one of the cutest, funniest kids I’ve ever seen. I love reading her posts.
- Okay I decided to add another one, who am I to only have 7? 🙂 I’ve adored her designs and hope to one day be graced with one. Lauren from Restored 316 Designs. Fabulous web designer if you’re in the market for a new ‘do’, head on over and check her out!