Lori over at Did I Just Say That? gave me a Rock Star Award, super sweet!!! I’m a rock star, woohoo! Thank you Lori!!
Now, it wasn’t specified to her what was expected of us after receipt of the award, so I’m going to award to 5 people who I think are rock stars and make up my OWN rules, heh.
1. Arianne at To Think Is To Create. She was already a rock star in my opinion, but then she went and got all kinds of lucky being hired by One2OneNetwork and being asked to join Walmart’s ElevenMoms campaign. Awesome! Way to go Arianne!
2. Jessica at JessicaKnows for creating such a fabulous 15 days of Marketing for bloggers like me to get the word out and to be more successful. If you haven’t heard about it, you absolutely MUST check it out! As if that wasn’t enough to make her a rock star, Jessica is starting MomForce.com, too! Rock star indeed!
3. Tara at Deal Seeking Mom, who is all about being ‘in the know’ about deals, products and specials. I’m fastly becoming an addict! Rock star deal finder!
4. Kelby at KelbyCarr.com. She’s a real, live superwoman, with her many websites she owns/runs (TypeAMom.net and FoodieMama.com), and is someone I enjoy working with day after day. Total rock star!
5. Kim at What’s That Smell? Rock star blogger all around, I always enjoy reading her blog, she makes me laugh, cry, and well, what more can you ask for? That makes her a rock star in my book!
And one of my fave bloggers Suzanne over at Crunchy Green Mom wubs me and gave me the I ♥ Your Blog Award!! I ♥ you too!
With this award, I must answer the following questions with single word responses, then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers of my choosing:
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Florida (was this a “where is” question? I’m a little confused..)
5. Your father? Florida
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? sleep (haha, I have a newborn, ya know…)
8. Your dream/goal? happily ever after (Yeah, ok, so that wasn’t one word…….. *grin*)
9. The room you’re in? office? (it’s a small extra room off the living room with no name…)
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy (damn these one word responses!!!!)
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? liar
15. One of your wish list items? Wii
16. Where you grew up? New York (can’t help it’s two words!)
17. The last thing you did? eat
18. What are you wearing? clothes (lol!)
19. Your T.V.? on
20. Your pet? gerbil
21. Your computer? Gateway
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? minivan
25. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
26. Favorite store? Walmart (again, I could list many here!!)
27. Your Summer? stifling
28. Love someone? many
29. Your favorite color? cranberry
30. When is the last time you laughed? few minutes ago (again, can’t answer just one word!!)
31. Last time you cried? last night (ditto above, Army Wives finale)
So I broke the rules, sue me. I can’t NOT answer some of those with TWO or more words! Arghhhh! If you know ANYTHING about me, it’s that I don’t hush up! LOL
My 7 blogger choices are…….
1. Jen from Our Daily Big Top. She not only has a great blog that I like to visit often, she inspired me almost two weeks ago with her Make moments matter
3. Dr Daisy at Dr Mommy Chronicles. She fills me with so much inspiration, I love reading her blog!
4. Alicia over at Life of a Crazed Mommy. Fellow babywearer with cutey patootie kids who’s a sweetheart of a mom! 🙂
5. Kelly Jene at The Moohaa. One of the first bloggers I found on here (or who found me). Spectacular writer who wrote her first book earlier this year, you must read her and love her blog too 🙂
7. Tara at This Military Momma. Fellow baby expert and military momma.
Thank you ladies, all of you, for the ability to know you, albeit “online” (as if that was a plague or something.. it’s definitely not). Each one of you has something unique to offer, and I look forward to reading your uniqueness daily. Thank you for being you.