If you’re looking for a fun and colorful holiday recipe for your next party, check out these White Chocolate Christmas Blondies, this is simply the best Christmas Blondies recipe ever!
Best Christmas Blondies Recipe
I’m really excited to tell you about these delicious holiday Christmas Blondies, although I’m super sad there aren’t any left. Looking at these images right now is KILLING me because I want to stuff my face with this white chocolate excellence and I can’t, wahhh! But you, dear friend, you get to gather these ingredients (and hopefully you’ve already got ’em) and create these at once! Me, however, I have to go buy more. I haz the sads, friends. These white chocolate Christmas blondies are a dessert you need in your life!
Christmas Blondies Recipe
Simple to create for your next holiday party made with your favorite vanilla cake mix (we love this super moist cake box mix), these Christmas Blondies are so fun and festive, aren’t they? White chocolate and holiday chocolate chips look so fantastic on these, don’t they?
White Chocolate Christmas Blondies Recipe
Gather the kiddos for this recipe, friends. Let ’em take turns with the mixer beating the cake mix and mixing the ingredients for this. Heck, it’s even fun adding the holiday chips into the cake batter. With your favorite wooden spoon, let them mix mix mix!
Easy Christmas Blondies Recipe
Be sure to coat your baking pan in butter and flour for this one, friends. It’s created similarly to a cake, but it’s got a brownie texture and therefore it needs to be coated so it won’t stick. Even if you have non-stick pans, you need to not skip this step.
Best Christmas Blondies Recipe Ever
These wrap so incredibly well whether you decide to use holiday decorative cellophane bags or holiday cling wrap over holiday paper plates or holiday paper platters. They look SO wonderful with any baked goods and holiday cookies you might make to give to friends, family, neighbors, and more!
Simple Christmas Blondies Recipe
Do you have a holiday cookie swap or cookie exchange coming up soon? These Christmas Blondies are SO wonderful for that! This recipe is easy to double, triple, or quadruple for parties and get-togethers should you need to make more! You can also check out my friend Julie’s Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies recipe, it would also make a great addition to cookie trays!
How to Make Christmas Blondies
For this Christmas Blondies recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Flour (for dusting the pan)
- Melted butter
- Brown sugar
- Room temperature eggs
- Vanilla extract
- Vanilla cake mix
- Holiday chocolate chips
- White chocolate morsels
You will also need the following tools:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×9 square pan with butter then dust with flour (generously). Using an electric mixer, mix together butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and continue mixing. Add milk and vanilla extract. Once wet ingredients are well-combined, add cake mix in thirds.
Fold 1/2 of the holiday colored chocolate chips in brownie batter.
Pour into coated pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test (ie.: insertion of a toothpick in the center of the brownies and it comes out clean).
Allow the brownies to cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares and place on parchment paper. Melt white chocolate in a bowl and drizzle on top of each brownie. Top with your remaining colored chocolate chips. Allow for the white chocolate morsels to set and then serve. Happy holidays – enjoy!
Best Christmas Blondies Recipe
- 2 tbsp flour for dusting the pan
- 1 ½ sticks butter melted + extra (softened) for coating the pan
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 3/4 cup red and green chocolate chips divided – mix with white chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9×9 square pan with butter then dust with flour (generously).
- Using an electric mixer, mix together butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and continue mixing.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Once wet ingredients are well-combined, add cake mix in thirds.
- Fold half of the mixed holiday colored chocolate chips in brownie batter.
- Pour into coated pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test (ie.: insertion of a toothpick in the center of the brownies and it comes out clean).
- Melt white chocolate morsels in a bowl and drizzle on top of each brownie. Top with your remaining colored chocolate chips. Allow for the white chocolate to set and then serve. Happy holidays – enjoy!
What are you baking this holiday season? Don’t you think these would make a great addition to your holiday cookie trays and parties? Aren’t they so colorful and festive? I hope you take a look at my other dessert recipes, cookie recipes, and my full recipe index for more ideas!