You KNOW its going to be one of those days when:
- You hit every red light driving to school and back
- You’ve done a whole half days worth of work and yet, when looking around, you feel like it looks like you’ve done nothing
- You mopped – enough said. Nothing ever good happens after you mop the kitchen floor.
- Your 1 year old knocks over the entire bucket of crayons/colored pencils, leaving broken pieces all over the floor once all the solid pieces are picked up (see #3)
- When cooking mac n cheese, the cheese pouch, opened nonetheless, slips out of your hands, and half of the powder now coats your freshly swept and mopped floor (again, see #3)
- Upon cleaning up the above mess, you go to reach to turn the hot dogs on the pan, and burn yourself stupidly. Good thing those didn’t end up on the floor too (see #3 and #5)
Ah yes, one of those days. Can I get a redo token over here? And more chocolate please?