- You refer to “using the restroom” as “going potty.” For yourself. In public. Around other adults.
- You need a hair tie to put your hair in a ponytail and ask if anyone has seen a “pretty” for you to use. For yourself.
- You cut up your husband’s steak into teeny, tiny pieces for him.
- You’re not just a “parent” to your kids, but to everyone – asking if they’ve eaten enough, if they feel alright, if they need help (and not in a host-type way).
- You’re always prepared – if someone needs a bandage, you have one. If someone needs crayons or a pen, you’ve got one. If someone needs a snack or juice, you’ve got one, mainly because you never leave the house without your “bag o’ tricks.”
- You ask your husband if he’s “poopied” lately when he says his “tummy” hurts.
- You notice your husband’s untied shoe and offer to tie it for him, or worse, just do it.
- You find yourself looking forward to cartoons and kid shows/movies.
- You secretly like playing action figures and dolls.
- You catch yourself saying things your parents once did and vowed to never say. Ever.
What things do you that screams “You’re a parent!” to others?
Never miss a thing! Subscribe today for all kinds of crazy parenting fun!