I’m so excited you’ve decided to get oily!
How do I get started?
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer. Retail customers pay full price for products with no kits to buy. Wholesale members get a 24% discount off retail price for every Young Living product plus the opportunity to earn free oils and credits with bonuses every month.
To begin as a Wholesale Member: you start by purchasing an enrollment kit or “Starter Kit.” I personally recommend the Premium Starter Kit because of the value for the money (products at half price). The kit itself includes the Everyday Essentials Oils ($150 value) and a free diffuser ($100 value) and more!
There are now two options to choose from for the Premium Starter Kit and the only difference between them is the choice of diffuser.
The Premium Starter Kit
When you order your own Premium Starter Kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, which is a 24% discount. (Woot!) The Premium Starter Kit is definitely the best value because it retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 50% discount!
My Promotional Gift To You!
When you enroll as a wholesale member and purchase the premium starter kit, my promotional gift to you is the Essential Oils Pocket Reference, what many distributors and members refer to as the “Young Living essential oil bible.” This reference is still portable and compact enough to carry along with you wherever you go. In addition to the extensive section on personal usage, it includes chapters on usage safety, different applications, the Raindrop Technique, and so much more! Definitely a most useful item in your Young Living home!
(U.S. addresses only for the promo gift.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order Young Living Oils?
You can order from my Young Living site. Click on “Product Line” on the left, and either navigate using the categories on top or type what product you’re looking for in the search field. Type in the quantity, hit “Add to Cart” and, when finished shopping, click “Check out” and follow the on screen instructions.
Why do I need an account with Young Living?
Young Living simply wants you to be able to have access to someone who can teach you how to use the oils properly. By signing up as a customer with my enroller ID, you’re just becoming my customer so I can be the one to help you.
Should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member instead of a Retail Customer?
As a Retail Customer, you pay full retail price. As a Wholesale Member, you get the wholesale pricing of 24% off retail price. In addition, should you decide to share the oils with your friends and family and should they sign-up with you to purchase from you, as a Wholesale Member, you could earn commissions and participate in promotions to get free oils. If this is something that seems enticing, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
Is there a yearly membership fee? Or any hidden costs?
No, there is no yearly membership fee for any of the customer/member options.
However, as a Wholesale Member/Distributor, there is a one-time purchase of one of the starter kits to get started and attain the wholesale pricing. Also, you must purchase 50PV($50 worth) in product a year to remain an “active” Wholesale Member/Distributor. Should you become inactive, you can place a 50PV order anytime to reactivate.
Any prices you see are the prices, that’s it. No hidden costs or charges anywhere, just the product price, shipping, and tax. There are never any additional charges or hidden charges ever.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Where it says “Sign Up As” select “Young Living Wholesale Member” (The ‘Enroller ID’ and ‘Sponsor ID’ boxes should already be filled in for you.)
3. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and other important contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
4. Create Username, Password, and Pin. Creating your username, password, and pin will allow you to log in to your account and order your oils, check old orders, track current orders, and more.
5. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which Premium Starter Kit you would like. You must sign up with a kit to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend 50PV ($50) each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit.
8. Confirm your enrollment information. Be sure everything’s correct before proceeding.
9. Add any additional products to your order. Is there anything else you’d like to add to your initial kit order? Now’s the time to add those products to your order before you finalize.
10. Proceed to checkout and complete your enrollment. Once completed, you will receive your Member ID number. We recommend you keep this number written or saved somewhere for your records. Your Member ID is needed when sponsoring new members, and can also be used in place of your username.
11. Be sure to confirm your order has processed. I’ve had a few wholesale members miss this step and not fully process their orders. Be sure your order is confirmed and that you receive an email saying your order has been received!
12. Bookmark this page! https://www.youngliving.org/ This is where you will log into your back office, order products, update your personal info, download important member tools, and set up and edit your essential rewards.
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
If you have any questions, please contact me. You can sign up for my newsletter or follow me on Facebook, too, to get notifications about new Young Living posts. Our new oily community is coming soon!