I’m so excited you’ve decided to get oily!
How do I get started?
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer. Retail customers pay full price for products with no kits to buy. Wholesale members get a 24% discount off retail price for every Young Living product plus the opportunity to earn free oils and credits with bonuses every month.
To begin as a Wholesale Member: you start by purchasing an enrollment kit or “Starter Kit.” I personally recommend the Premium Starter Kit because of the value for the money (products at half price). The kit itself includes the Everyday Essentials Oils ($150 value) and a free diffuser ($100 value) and more!
There are now two options to choose from for the Premium Starter Kit and the only difference between them is the choice of diffuser.
The Premium Starter Kit
When you order your own Premium Starter Kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, which is a 24% discount. (Woot!) The Premium Starter Kit is definitely the best value because it retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 50% discount!
My January 2015 Promotional Gift To You!
When you enroll as a wholesale member and purchase the premium starter kit, one of my promotional gifts to you is the Essential Oils Pocket Reference, what many distributors and members refer to as the “Young Living essential oil bible.” This reference is still portable and compact enough to carry along with you wherever you go. In addition to the extensive section on personal usage, it includes chapters on usage safety, different applications, the Raindrop Technique, and so much more! Definitely a most useful item in your Young Living home!
(U.S. addresses only for the promo gift.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order Young Living Oils?
You can order from my Young Living site. Click on “Product Line” on the left, and either navigate using the categories on top or type what product you’re looking for in the search field. Type in the quantity, hit “Add to Cart” and, when finished shopping, click “Check out” and follow the on screen instructions.
Why do I need an account with Young Living?
Young Living simply wants you to be able to have access to someone who can teach you how to use the oils properly. By signing up as a customer with my enroller ID, you’re just becoming my customer so I can be the one to help you.
Should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member instead of a Retail Customer?
As a Retail Customer, you pay full retail price. As a Wholesale Member, you get the wholesale pricing of 24% off retail price. In addition, should you decide to share the oils with your friends and family and should they sign-up with you to purchase from you, as a Wholesale Member, you could earn commissions and participate in promotions to get free oils. If this is something that seems enticing, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
Is there a yearly membership fee? Or any hidden costs?
No, there is no yearly membership fee for any of the customer/member options.
However, as a Wholesale Member/Distributor, there is a one-time purchase of one of the starter kits to get started and attain the wholesale pricing. Also, you must purchase 50PV($50 worth) in product a year to remain an “active” Wholesale Member/Distributor. Should you become inactive, you can place a 50PV order anytime to reactivate.
Any prices you see are the prices, that’s it. No hidden costs or charges anywhere, just the product price, shipping, and tax. There are never any additional charges or hidden charges ever.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Where it says “Sign Up As” select “Young Living Wholesale Member” (The ‘Enroller ID’ and ‘Sponsor ID’ boxes should already be filled in for you.)
3. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and other important contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
4. Create Username, Password, and Pin. Creating your username, password, and pin will allow you to log in to your account and order your oils, check old orders, track current orders, and more.
5. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which Premium Starter Kit you would like. You must sign up with a kit to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend 50PV ($50) each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this step – buying one of the Essential Rewards (ER) kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit. (See “Bonus Oil Offer” below step 12!) If you don’t wish to set this up at this time, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”.
8. Confirm your enrollment information. Be sure everything’s correct before proceeding.
9. Add any additional products to your order. Is there anything else you’d like to add to your initial kit order? Now’s the time to add those products to your order before you finalize. (See “Bonus Oil Offer” below step 12!)
10. Proceed to checkout and complete your enrollment. Once completed, you will receive your Member ID number. We recommend you keep this number written or saved somewhere for your records. Your Member ID is needed when sponsoring new members, and can also be used in place of your username.
11. Be sure to confirm your order has processed. I’ve had a few wholesale members miss this step and not fully process their orders. Be sure your order is confirmed and that you receive an email saying your order has been received!
12. Bookmark this page! https://www.youngliving.org/ This is where you will log into your back office, order products, update your personal info, download important member tools, and set up and edit your essential rewards.
*BONUS OIL OFFER* (COMPLETELY Optional for those who purchase one of the Premium Starter Kits!)
If you would like to earn an additional BONUS essential oil upon signing up (in addition to everything you’re already receiving discounted and for free!), what you need to do is to order additional products to get your order total up to be 190PV or more. By purchasing one of the Premium Starter Kits already, which has 100PV, you’ll just need 90 more points to get another bonus oil. For example, you could decide to stock up on Thieves Oil and get the large bottle (at 33.75PV), also getting a large bottle of Cedarwood (at 11.25PV), Copaiba (at 43PV), and Lavender (at 23.5PV). Or, you could venture into other areas of our products, such as the Thieves Toothpaste (at 9.75PV) or Household Cleaner (at 22PV). Any products you choose to add to your additional order, that bring your total points up to $190.25, will qualify you to get the BONUS oil Plus, you’ll get these additional with discounted shipping, AND it will qualify you to get this month’s free promotional products offer through Young Living, too! (Like I mentioned, this step is completely optional and up to you!)
Now, if you would like to earn TWO free BONUS essential oils this month, then go ahead and enroll in Essential Rewards (ER) program. Young Living has a wonderful rewards program with reduced shipping that earns you points towards FREE oils and products and is available for those members (even new members like you) who plan to order oils and oil products regularly. In order to sign-up for ER, for this first month, you will need to choose one of the Essential Rewards kits that are offered on the sign-up page. These specially priced kits combine some of our best-selling products into a discounted bundled kit for you to purchase. For next month’s order, you can change up what you wish to receive, and either select another ER kit, or individual products of your choosing. More information on ER and how it all works, read my Essential Rewards page or contact me, I can help!
There’s absolutely no obligation to do enroll the Essential Rewards program just yet, but if you would like to get both of these additional free oils available this month, and you already know you’ll be ordering regularly, then it’s a fantastic program that helps maximize your savings. (Again, this step is completely optional!)
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
If you have any questions, please contact me. You can sign up for my newsletter or follow me on Facebook, too, to get notifications about new Young Living posts. Our new oily community is coming soon!