With Santa and Mrs. Claus riding up in just in time to light the sparkling and twinkling Christmas lights that dance to music, with chilly hands happily clutching delicious hot cocoa while fingers tap and mouths smile and sing along to live Christmas music, you’ve got the complete picture on how we spent our Sunday night tonight at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa‘s Illumination Light Show.
We couldn’t have been more thrilled to take part in this fun evening’s festivities. The cocoa was quite tasty with the DIY hot cocoa bar, and the mood was quite festive at the wonderfully decorated resort. Tinsel (the JW Elf) was out greeting guests and the special performances by the Las Lomas Elementary School Choir, the River City Ringers of San Antonio, and the San Antonio Metropolitan Ballet Company were awesome!
Here’s the video I took of the Illuminations Light Show!
- Polar plunge with the lifeguard elves (Saturdays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
- Gingerbread craft workshop (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
- Breakfast with Santa & Mrs. Claus (Saturdays Nov. 30-Dec. 21, 8:30-10:30 a.m.)
- Story time with the elves (Friday nights Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
- Santa pictures at the Texas Library (Saturday nights, Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
- Elf tuck-in (Saturday nights Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
- Letters to Santa (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
Tinsel (the JW Elf) will be visiting with kids around town starting with an appearance at the Big Brothers Big Sisters store grand opening on black Friday Nov 29th at 6 pm. She will then visit the kids at Methodist Children’s Hospital on Dec. 3rd and then join the Village Shopping Center’s Toy’s for Tots event on Dec. 14th.
*Some images courtesy of JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.