This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Old Spice (P&G).
In my previous post, I showed you how we kicked B.O. and Armpits of Fury™ to the curb with our powerful smell-fighting friend, Old Spice, and their new Hardest Working Collection. Now, it’s YOUR opportunity to win your own #smellegendary toolkit for a hardworking man with an active, high-impact lifestyle (or for yourself)!
Within the walls of this magnificent (dare I say, legendary) kit of awesome is the following:
- Old Spice body wash and deodorant from the Hardest Working Collection
- An Old Spice “Legendary Man” award along with substitute placards should you choose to win an alternate title such as “1st Place 1984 All Valley Karate Championship,” or “2007 New South Wales Boxing Champion Kangaroo Division.” Your call.
- A super, touchably soft Old Spice t-shirt
- Free entry into the 2016 Tough Mudder competition (as Old Spice is their official sponsor) – what better way to test the toughness of the Hardest Working Collection, hmm?
- Gift from Tough Mudder presenting sponsor Merrill – Tubular Headwear, which can be worn on the head in multiple ways, or on the wrist to protect against legendary sweat dripping into your legendary eyes
- Batman vs Superman version of Muscle and Fitness
- Autographed photo from the product king himself, Bob Giovanni (as seen in the Old Spice infomercials).
To enter, use this easy Rafflecopter entry form below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Old Spice (P&G). The opinions and text are all mine.