Pumpkin muffins. YESSSSS!
Do you love them as much as I do? Pumpkin is one of my most FAVORITE things to cook with (as if you couldn’t tell). I hope you fall in love with this one just as we have!
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin (from a 15-oz can)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together pumpkin, oil, eggs, pumpkin-pie spice, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients, and pour the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar for topping in a small bowl.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (each should be about three-fourths full), then sprinkle tops with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown and wooden pick or skewer inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Who doesn’t love pumpkin recipes in the fall? Who else has been baking up a storm this month in preparations for fall’s arrival?