We decided to pair two of our family’s faves into one dessert masterpiece, and we couldn’t be more pleased! These S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles are TO DIE FOR and are perfect for cookie exchanges and as gifts for loved ones!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
S’mores and chocolate chip cookies – two of my most favorite dessert recipes ever! S’mores usually tend to be a summer treat, but for me? I look for any and all opportunities to make ’em in any way possible! We’ve made S’mores Rice Krispies Treats, S’mores Stuffed French Toast, Grilled S’mores, and in addition to this S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe we’ve got some S’mores Cupcakes on deck! (Can you tell we’re a bit S’mores obsessed?)
On the other hand, my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough, and as such, I’ve created what feels like a KAJILLION recipes about chocolate chip cookies and dough, you name it! Nutella Cookie Dough Rice Krispies, Oreo Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes, Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Doughnuts, and more!
Where Can I Find The Actual Recipe Card?
If you’d rather skip all of my preparation tips, important information for this recipe, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to the easy S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles recipe, just scroll down to the bottom, where you’ll find a printable recipe card.
Do These S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles Have Raw Egg?
Nope! These truffles aren’t made with raw eggs so it can be edible! Yes! Edible cookie dough is the name of the game here, no worries about safety!
Equipment Needed to Make S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles
To make these deliciously decadent S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles, you will need the following:
- Baking sheet lined with wax/parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat
- Bowl set
- Electric mixer
- Double boiler
Ingredients Needed to Make S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles
You will need the following ingredients to make this delicious truffles recipe!
- All-purpose flour*
- Stick of softened butter
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Coconut oil
*To make raw flour edible since it won’t be baked, please microwave your flour for a minute in a microwave-safe bowl or bake in the oven on a baking sheet for 5 minutes at 350-degrees to cook any bacteria.
Keep in mind, all of the ingredient amounts you’ll need are in the printable recipe card below.
How to Make S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles
Slowly add all your dry ingredients into the butter mixture and beat until well-combined. Add milk and stir.
Roll the cookie dough into one-inch spheres and place gently on your already lined baking sheet.
Allow your cookie dough truffles to set in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Setting them helps them to retain shape as we coat them with melted chocolate.
Remove truffles from freezer and coat each one with melted chocolate. Place each truffle back gently onto the lined baking sheet and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Allow to fully set before serving, preferably in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Related Truffle Recipes
If you love these S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles, check out some of our other delicious truffle recipes!
- Red Velvet Truffles Recipe
- The Best Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Snowman Oreo Truffles
- Ladybug Lovebug Oreo Truffles Recipe
Sign up below to receive my newsletter filled with delicious recipes, fun crafts, and family adventures straight into your inbox:
S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1 ⅛ cup all-purpose flour *
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter softened (approx. ¼ cup)
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp milk
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows cut into small pieces (halves and quarters)
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour and salt.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together butter, both sugars and vanilla until creamy.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the butter mixture and beat until well-combined. Add milk and stir.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Roll the “cookie dough” into one-inch spheres. Place gently on the lined baking sheet.
- Allow to set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Using the double boiler method, melt chocolate and completely. Stir in coconut oil to create an ultra smooth consistency.
- Remove truffles from freezer and coat each one with chocolate. Place back gently on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow to set before serving, preferably in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.